Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picasa

Picasa…through Picasa you can find, edit, and share your photos. We had to go out and take some pictures of ourselves and post them as a gadget on our blog. To do that you have to go through Picasa and post them that way, following all the steps. It took me a while, but I think I finally figured it out. I couldn’t figure out the part where you can delete the bad pictures, so they all went through. It’s a work in progress. It’s wouldn’t be the first bad picture of me. LOL. There are still some kinks to iron out, but for the most part it’s not so bad. Now we have to create another gadget for out BOC that shows pictures of our life. Just pictures of what we do every day, like work, and school. I had help with this stuff in class because we worked in groups this time. Hopefully I can do this on my own at home. It’s also possible with Picasa to take pictures with your phone and download them directly to the internet, so they can be posted. You can use it to make photo collages or create a gadget to post on your blog. Picasa also lets you edit your photos with all the options that the system gives you. I can’t see myself using it, other than to do an assignment in class, but you never know. It never hurts to know how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment