Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Stuff

Things that I would like to cover that are not in the book… I’m not really sure what to ask about, because I'm not sure what I’m missing. I don’t know what I don’t know. Photoshop and Lightroom are good programs that I would like to learn more about. I know how the basics work, but I’m not completely comfortable with them yet. Those are some of the things that Ill use throughout school and my career.
It would be nice to use my I Pod. I haven’t even put music or anything on it yet. If I could get some help with that, it would be nice. I think I’ve already learned so much in the class, more than I ever thought I would. All of those things I would have never thought to ask about. Just sitting in front of the computer for four hours at a time is like a crash course in computer skills. So I’m not really sure what it is that I would like to cover that’s not in the book. I like what we’ve done so far, and I’m sure the next few weeks will be just as good.

1 comment: