Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Music

I like all kinds of music. From everything that’s popular on the radio right now, to things that came out before I was born. I don’t really have a favorite; I just listen to whatever is on the radio basically. I have an I-pod that I got almost 3 months ago and its still sitting in the box at home. That might have more to do with my lack of knowledge in technology, than it does my interest in music. If I had to choose my favorite genre id pick nineties rock. Bands like Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Blind Melon, Rusted Root. I also like Incubus; Tool is one of my favorites. If I were going to make my own music, it would be something along that line. Music is not one of my talents, but I think it would be fun to try and create my own song.

No comments:

Post a Comment