Wednesday, April 15, 2009

About Me


As an Artist I’ve been designing and creating most of my life. From making a refrigerator masterpiece, to planning and designing for my own business, every step is an exciting challenge. I like being an artist because it gives me an opportunity to create something that has never been made before. It provides me with the freedom to explore alternatives and the chance to be different.

Artists use many different mediums to demonstrate, or show off their craft. As long as I can remember I have enjoyed drawing and creating different things. Over the years I have had several jobs, some more satisfying than others, but even though I always did the best I could, I always wanted more. I wanted to use my talents, to express myself. Creating artful things gives me satisfaction and pride in the work that I can create.

Of course I’m still learning and growing every day. There is so much out there to learn and see. That is part of the excitement, I know that I will never tire of being and artist and creating new and different things. I feel so lucky to know what it is that I want to do, and know that I’m skilled at it. What could be better than doing what you love for a living?

No comments:

Post a Comment