Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Viruses???

My experience with viruses… so far I don’t really have any experience with viruses. Up until about 4 months ago, my computer usage was slim to none. I did everything by hand, projects, art work, anything that I needed to do. I guess next week were going to intentionally load some viruses on our computers to see what happens and figure out how to fix it. I know eventually I’ll get some kind of virus or something that I will need to fix myself. Intentionally giving my computer a virus isn’t going to teach me how to fix everything, but it will help the fear of the unknown. I guess I did have viruses on my laptop before, but I never dealt with it until recently. One of my friends fixed it for me, so I don’t really feel like that was an “experience”. Since I never used the laptop to begin with it didn’t really make any difference to me, or change my daily routine when I couldn’t use it. Things are changing for me though, I can’t imagine not using my computer now that it’s fixed and working. I’ve gone from almost nothing, or never sitting in front of the computer, to doing projects and creating things that never in a million years thought that I would be able to do. So the next step is going to be to learn how to fix the things that go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment