Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Final Blog!!!

Final Blog entry… I really liked this class a lot more than I thought I was going to. It was hard work but the way it was layed out made it easy to follow along and learn the things that we needed to. After this I defiantly feel so much more capable of taking on computer projects and just using the computer daily for everything. For my final project I was in the "Off The Wall" group. I don’t think everyone in my group equally shared the responsibility of the project. Some people (me) did a lot more work than other people. Well I’m just glad it’s over and I think it came out really well. If I learned anything from that it’s just that I still don’t like working in groups, I’d rather do it by myself. Our project was about a Las Vegas kidnapping. I think deserve an A for this class. I’ve been here every day, on time and ready with my assignments. I got an A on my midterm and I should get an A on my final as well. So I think that I should receive an A for this class. I didn’t think I was going to be able to do it when I started 11 weeks ago, but I surprised myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment